Coffee Date Together
Vrielinkie, May 27, 2018
Description:
Journaling:
"It’s part of our weekend routine to go on a coffee date every friday. Most of the times we go to a local shop. It's my favorite one they sell books and boardgames. There’s no wi-fi and laptops are not allowed. We mostly read magazines & newspapers, play games or just talk about our week. It’s a great place to relax and their cakes are so good. We love it here so much!

Credits:
- You Can Quote Me On That {Dressed Up} by Fiddle-Dee-Dee
- Local by Lynne-Marie
- FONT = DJB Coffeeshoppe Buzzed
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Tree City
      love how you arranged your journaling on either side of the title. And I love the idea of a "tech free" coffee shop! :) What a great routine to document!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • willimena
      I love all the little detail photos and how you've recorded this special routine.
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh my dear girl, this is beyond beautiful!!!! gorgeous photos, beautifully put together the template, amazing title work (LOve that alpha!!!) and those shadows are awesome!!!!!! before the online grocery shopping started here, we used to shop and then sit on the coffee shop of the super market and that would be our treat,... sounds a lot better in your place!!!!! but still I know how great those coffee times can be!!!! awesome page, as always!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    May 27, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    382.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).