KAPOH

Clownfish

Clownfish
KAPOH, Sep 25, 2016
Description:
JOURNALING: Clownfish or anemonefish, made famous in the Academy Award winning movie "Finding Nemo" (released May 30, 2003), live in the warm waters of the Pacific or Indian oceans. They form a symbiotic relationship with sea anemone, feeding on small animals that may hurt the anemone. In turn, the clownfish feces provides nutrients to the anemone. The stinging cells of the anemone protect the clownfish from predators and the clownfish emits a sound that deters butterfly fish, which could eat the anemone.
CREDITS: PHOTOS: by kamuelaboy and hotblack at morguefile.com; KITS: Fishing Hole by Kristin Aagard; Birthday Love by hgb by Laurie Ann; INFORMATION: Wikipedia; FONT: Comic Sans
    • scrappyjedi
      Oh, clownfish are my favorites! We used to have a reef aquarium and I always wanted one, but I knew I would be heartbroken if it died, so I never added one in. Maybe one day!

Love how you used the information from Wikipedia as your journaling!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Sep 25, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    131.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    495px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).