Kimberly_Wade

Closer To You

Closer To You
Kimberly_Wade, Jul 18, 2017
Description:
Credits: Storyteller Summer Addon by Just Jaimee and template by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    • bbymks5
      *Big hugs to you* I'm so sorry for your loss... As heartbreaking as your page is, it's still a beautiful page.
    • norton94
      Wow... such power in your page - I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I'm glad you are here, and that you are using your talent to heal and share. Thank you. Your page is beautiful.
    • KittyY
      wow - I was right, you are amazing. Wow - I'm in awe of you
    • EllenT
      {{hugs}} Beautifully scrapped page!
    • AnneofAlamo
      I just burst into tears, of your page, your heart and gosh, I am so glad you are here at the Pad, and just want to hug you!
    • jenevang
      My heart breaks for you. Beautiful page showing off your beautiful baby. Hugs to you.
    • londoncuppa
      Kimberly - Never has a page truly made me cry until now. My heart hurts so badly for you. Your child was (is!!) so beautiful. Those eyes are breathtaking! Thank you for sharing the most intimate and difficult part of your life with us. We are so blessed to have you with us! {hugs} :grouphug:heartlub
    • MrsPeel
      I just don;t think I can have better words than the ones the native English speakers have said, but I can say I am so , so glad you found us and you are sharing your pages with us. If you ever come to England, please do let us know, it would be an honor to meet you. Love the power of scrap booking that can bring people together, and can make art pieces, beautiful, amazingly gorgeous art from not so beautiful events...... <3
    • bcgal00
      Hugs to you for your heartbreaking loss. I hope the memories bring a smile to you more often than sadness. I hope this scrap therapy helps you. Your page is beautiful.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Kimberly_Wade
    Date:
    Jul 18, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    252.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).