Aerobigirl

Close The Rings

Close The Rings
Aerobigirl, May 24, 2018
Description:
My routine, which I hope to make into a habit.

Papers - Amy Wolff mega paper pack 5
Alpha - Pink Reptile - Love you Beary Much
MrsPeel and KittyY like this.
    • willimena
      I love how you've mimicked the circles in your photo with the circles in your background paper. And I wholeheartedly agree - I'm currently tracking my food groups and exercise and I've never done as much exercise consistently as I have in the last two weeks! Good luck sticking with your goals!
      Aerobigirl likes this.
    • Aerobigirl
      @willimena Thank you! Nice work on your success tracking as well. Let's both keep it up!
    • Cherylndesigns
      Love this! Great job explaining these "rings". I have an Apple watch and LOVE seeing this!!
    • MrsPeel
      I feel that with ageing, the more I need to keep track of things, I didn't at all until I was in my 40s, but you are right, keeping track of things helps sometimes to be committed! love the way you scrapped it, Like Willimena said, love the interpretation with the circles, gorgeous colors, beautiful fonts!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Aerobigirl
    Date:
    May 24, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).