Angela Toucan

Clinic Day

Clinic Day
Angela Toucan, Nov 11, 2018
Description:
For the November Journaling Challenge to use a list.
I used
Messy Pockets Template by Lynn Grieveson.
BYOC March 2018:
Good Day Bad Day by Kristin Aagard.
Vintage Spring by Etc by Danyale.
Signs of Spring by Forever Joy Designs.
    • Dalis
      Oh wow, that seems like a lot. Do both of them have Diabetes? Or was it just a check? I love your blend of the polka dot (angry faces) paper.
    • Angela Toucan
      @Dalis yes they both have diabetes.
      Dalis likes this.
    • HeatherB
      That does sounds like a lot of tests and checks! They are so handsome all dressed up! What a great way to remember what a clinic visit is like. Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    • Angela Toucan
      thank you @Dalis & @HeatherB. Only one of them is a boy by the way. I'm guessing that the school uniform is what is confusing you.
      Dalis and HeatherB like this.
    • Dalis
      @Angela Toucan Oops sorry, it's the tie. Girl's uniforms here would NEVER have ties.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I'm so sorry that they both have diabetes. They're beautiful children and it looks like they're dealing with it as well as can be expected. We've been close to several children who had it and they learned to deal with it. One of them lived with us for quite awhile while her parents were re-locating to our area, so I learned very quickly what all was involved. My step-grandson also has it and he plays football and still plays in college. You documented this visit so beautifully, Angela.
    • Electra
      I love the colours you have used in this! The monster with the tear is perfect and I Love how the bandaid in under the stitching!
    • LynnG
      Great documenting of their 'everyday'. LOL at the tie confusion. Reminds me of how in Singapore one school had pink uniforms for the boys ;-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Nov 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    201.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    768px
    Height:
    768px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).