cla

CLA - MOC6 - #17 Username

CLA - MOC6 - #17 Username
cla, Jan 26, 2018
Description:
Journaling reads:
My Dad always wanted to name his first daughter Christine after his Norwegian great-grandmother. Variations on the names Christine for girls and Christopher for boys were extremely popular in the early 70’s, sometimes spelled with a C and sometimes with a K. When I was in elementary school I started going by Chrissy so I knew it was me being called or talked to when I could have up to 6 or 7 kids named Chris (or some variation thereof) in my classroom. As I got older I outgrew Chrissy and moved to Chris. My middle name is the same as my Mom’s - Louise. I used to hate it as a child but have since come to appreciate it being old-fashioned and not common.
On May 6, 1994 I married and took on the very common last name of Anderson. Do you know how many Chris Andersons there are out there? Me neither but it is not a small amount. I have found in this digital age though it’s not so bad being able to maintain a bit of anonimity with a name so common.
When I began digital scrapbooking in 2006 I needed a username so started using part of my email handle CLA5694 (my initials and the date those became my initials). A few years later I decided to simplify my username when possible to just CLA. In the digital scrapbooking world I mostly use CLA, unless a site requires a longer handle, and then it’s CLA5694.

Alpha and background paper from Grungy & Messy Kit by Little Butterfly Wings; cream paper from Hope by Sabrina's Creations
font - my handwriting font
    • jenn mccabe
      awesome journaling - being a Jen - I totally get the wanting to distinguish yourself in school thing! :) love the grungy textured background and beautiful photo of you!
      cla likes this.
    • bestcee
      Your handwriting is gorgeous! I love the story behind becoming Cla. Lovely photo of you also! Thanks for sharing!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    cla
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    165.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).