jenn mccabe, Jan 5, 2018
Description:
For MOC Day 4 | I used Worm's Eye View and Framing in Composition in my photo

This Year: Patterns & Backgrds | Allison Pennington
Origins Papers | One Little Bird
Cityscape {Collaboration Kit} with studio basics | Little Butterfly Wings
Life Just Right {Dressed Down} | Fiddle Dee Dee
    • MrsPeel
      OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ohhh and more AWWWs and OHHHH ad OMG girl .... you cannot imagine how much I missed your pages!!!!!! I know I missed you a lot, and seeing this only makes me realize how much more!!!! absolutely awesome template take, your choices as usual give us elegance, clean cut and so much to delight the eye!!!! the choices for the papers are amazing, is like if Cheryl created the template for this photo!!!!!!! the little car is perfect there, as usual also shadows are magnificent..... I was trying not to get tempted to scrap, not sure I will be able to resist!!!! this is pure awesome Jenn!!!!!!!! I m gonna need to lift, at some point.... but I NEED to share now!!! Into the Froggy Faves!!! [​IMG]
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      TY Cynthia .. I've missed you too so much. Looked for you everyday while you were away! I thought Cheryl's template would be perfect too - had to just flip it for my photo . This template had been on my list of "wants" for a little while. Finally found the perfect photo to use with it! Love you and thank you dear friend! @MrsPeel
    • Serena
      Jenn... as if I couldn't love you more than I do already! This is breathtaking!!!! I looove how you used the template and the different papers you used to make this very tourist-y map like!! That photo is awesome, the processing is cool and it "stands" so perfectly!!! Ahh! Fake marry me! Your talent is so drool worthy!!!! <3
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • sbee
      Wow! I love this layout. Perfect in every way. :beat
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      the vertical arrangement and all those triangles are so perfect for that photo - brilliant composition
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      @Serena thank you sweetie ... so lovely to see you hanging out at The Pad ... missed you and your beautiful words so much! :beat:beat:beat
      Serena likes this.
    • HeatherB
      This photo is perfect with this template. The way you've echoed the shapes of the building in the shapes of the clipped papers. Brilliant! Congrats on the FF!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • Electra
      This is simply glorious!!
    • bcnatty
      This template is perfect for that picture! I love all the angles and the paper choices you made!! Awesome layout!!
    • MrsPeel
      so I had commented here , but couyldn't not stop...again LOL
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).