Cinzia

Cinziahart_feb20_journal

Cinziahart_feb20_journal
Cinzia, Feb 25, 2020
Description:
I really enjoyed this challenge as it made me think about all the quirky things about my family...
MrsPeel and KarenB like this.
    • Poppy
      Love your facts page with the images of the dolls and the journaling.
      Cinzia likes this.
    • HeatherB
      I loved reading your random facts. Too cute about the cat snoring so loudly, and how cool is it that your Dad got to watch Louis Armstrong perform live!! I love how you numbered the facts and the art dolls to embellish. Great page!
      Cinzia likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh wOw!!!!!! this is great, not just the facts that you have chosen to share but visually, your whole gallery is a dream!!!!!!! I need to make time to come back properly for stopping in more pages (I was away for most of 2019 and now trying to catch up) I thought with limited time today, I stop in this one to get to know a bit more about you.... this is beautiful! for me, the whole area from the road where the Moulin Rouge is and then going up to Montmartre all have the same effect....I am more or less 2 and a half hours away.... haven't managed to go back in quiet a while.... anyway, gorgeous page!!!! will be back soon for stopping in more pages of yours!!!![​IMG]
      Cinzia likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Cinzia
    Date:
    Feb 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    234.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).