prd_slnil_alphas
prd_slnil_pp_10.jpg
prd_slnil_sp_01.jpg
prd_togather_arrow_glitter.png
prd_togather_dymo_family.png
prd_togather_heart.png
prd_togather_wa_goodtimes.png
    • bellbird
      this looks so cohesive i can't believe your credit list! everything from the photo through the title work & overall design is just amazing - love that you made the journalling clearer with the white ?paint behind it
    • HeatherB
      This is gorgeous! Love the black and white colour scheme with the pops of red and gold!
    • jenn mccabe
      So glad you got to try so many new things out for this page - it's gorgeous. Elegant and festive with that special touch of glitz for a family Christmas photo! I love the white paint pace for your journaling, and love the elements directly on the photo! Thanks for playing along in the PRD Dec Blog Challenge. And congrats on a very well deserved Froggy Fave!
    • mirjam
      What a beautiful, elegant and eye catching page Annie! Wow! I love the combination of the decorative brushes with the background paper. They are such a bold statement! Also love how you put that red button in the heart of that stamp on the right!! I am a totall sucker for clever details like that! And you my friend have a great eye for those!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    sandsock
    Date:
    Dec 20, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    69.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    480px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).