Beth Holmes

Christmas-Trees-at-the-Newport-Mansions-web

Christmas-Trees-at-the-Newport-Mansions-web
Beth Holmes, Feb 21, 2021
Description:
I made this two page spread to highlight the photos I took of all the glorious trees decorated for Christmas at the Newport Mansions and to document how special it was to have a family staycation this year when we couldn't spend Christmas with extended family. Thanks for looking.
Lilypad Products Used
Lynn Grieveson
Messy Pockets {Noted}
Lynn Grieveson Season of Magic Kit
Lynn Grieveson Iced Journal Cards
Sahlin Studios Realistic Drop Shadow Styles
Non Lilypad Products Used
Maplebrook Studios
Breeveld Papers (white cardstock)
    • jenn mccabe
      oh wow, this must of been beautiful to see in person! i love the gold dotted paper with the lights in the photos - pretty choice!
    • Jan
      Wow. Such beautiful trees! And they are tall ones. I liked your dotted paper, too. I noticed it on your other layout and thought it added a little bit of sparkle and magic to your page. Lovely layout.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful trees, and great story telling.
    • cookingmylife
      Wow I was afraid these trees were yours and I'd have fainted with envy! Needs must in times like these so thank you for sharing your staycation images.
    • Beth Holmes
      @cookingmylife One benefit of COVID is discovering and re-discovering things to do that you don't have to travel overnight or out of state to.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Beth Holmes
    Date:
    Feb 21, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    166.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).