elseepe, Dec 6, 2015
Description:

JustJaimee_Dec2015 Challenge Template

AmyWolff_merrymessy

LittleButterflyWings_dontstopbelieving

onelittlebird-12dayswords o

nelittlebird-There's Something About Merry
    • lmccandless
      Great take on the template! Love how you rotated it and made it your own too! The Christmas tree doodle balances the page perfectly!
    • lorryfach
      Great set of photos and great journaling! Love what you did with the template :)
    • NancyBeck
      This is just awesome!  I love what you did with the challenge template!  Love the script paper, that adorable little tree and I'm always a fan of that great word art!
    • MrsPeel
      love how you personalized this!! gorgeous photos and love the tree in the bottom left!! gorgeous!!!!! [​IMG]
    • klee73010
      Love love love that little tree doodle at the bottom! I like how you've made your changes to the template, too
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your lovely page was spotlighted on the Lilypad Blog today! :)
      elseepe likes this.
    • ~Mary
      Beautiful! I adore how you rearranged the template and where you put your journaling. It really balances nicely with the cute tree on the bottom. My favorite thing is your title, though. Simply perfect!
      elseepe likes this.
    • y_baros
      gorgeous! i love the series of photos, the way you personalized the template, that script background paper, your title work, you shadows, that tree doodly...i guess it'd be easier to say that i love everything lol but where's the fun in that?! LOVE.
      elseepe likes this.
    • lulyg14
      Love this page - thanks for the inspiration!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    elseepe
    Date:
    Dec 6, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: