Christmas-Traditions

Christmas-Traditions
CharlotteM, Dec 9, 2019
Description:
for the Random-Challenge
.....Christmas Traditions...
Credits:
"Season of magic" by Lynn Grieveson
marijke, LynnG, Lisa B and 2 others like this.
    • keepscrappin
      love the golden light and architecture in the BIG photo... BIG photos are my FAV! :heartlub
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • Amson
      This brings back memories for me. I love Christmas Eve candlelit services. Wonderful page for a family album.
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      wow, this is just gorgeous! that's a stunner of a photo and love reading that this tradition has been in your family for over a 100 years! beautifuL!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • marijke
      Beautiful photo and page ... love the tradition of your family ... when we were child we had the same tradition .. but not in the afternoon .. it was at midnight ... Homemade stollen is our traditional breakfast at Christmas Day ...
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      Beautiful photo, and I love the tradition of Nativity pages. Gorgeous layout
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • bellbird
      you have a beautiful warm and striking page here - the history of your tradition is amazing as well!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Wow, gorgeous photo of that beautiful church and I love the simple Christmasy touches. We also go to church on Christmas Eve, a cherished tradition.
      CharlotteM likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    CharlotteM
    Date:
    Dec 9, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    233.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).