Cristina

Christmas Shopping 2

Christmas Shopping 2
Cristina, Dec 10, 2016
Description:
20% off for FF

For the December journaling challenge.

Credits:

Storyteller 2016 :: Holly Digital Kit - December Add-on by Just Jaimee and Anita Designs
    • scrappyjedi
      I love how you've arranged the photos and elements in little clusters around the page and separated them by time/event during the day. What a great way to document!
      Cristina likes this.
    • jk703
      I want to go shopping with you!!! Cookies, tea for me, pretty bags, and a unicorn! A perfectly wonderful day... :) I love all the little tid bits and elements you chose, so much to see! I'm not always a shopper, so looking at it with this perspective is a wonderful reminder to take joy in the little things! I always get so excited to see the layouts for my challenge, this is a favorite! Thanks for playing along! :beat (PS... this is perfect for @jenn mccabe's along the edges forum post!)
      Cristina likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Oh wow! This is a great example for the Why it Works - from the edge post! I'm going to grab it and add it there Cristina so everyone can see it! It's so adorable and fun - this is really beautiful and creative!
      Cristina likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Cristina
    Date:
    Dec 10, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    152.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).