knclark

Christmas-ScrapbooksMOC9D2-fdd_MemoryLane_tp4

Christmas-ScrapbooksMOC9D2-fdd_MemoryLane_tp4
knclark, Jan 4, 2021
Description:
Fiddle Dee Dee Memory Lane Template
Kristin Aagard Merry Christmas
Journaling: Word count 266
My father enjoyed taking pictures and video of our family, events and trips. As a result, I loved looking at family photos and watching our family videos. Soon, I received my own camera and began taking photos of everyday memories and my own pictures on our trips and summer activities. I began paper scrapping to capture and remember those memories beyond just photos in a book.

About 10 years ago – I switched to digital scrapping and love the ability to start and stop when needed without any clean up. My oldest son who has the most paper scrapbooks, has asked when I plan to “redo” his to digital format – apparently, he likes my digital books better. I told him it is on my list.

It has become our family tradition that we do homemade gifts on Christmas day. One of the biggest gifts they receive are their scrapbooks from the year (or previous year if I am behind) and a scrapbook of trips we may have made from the year or previous years. In addition, I do a family calendar for my office and a more professional calendar for Chris’s office.

I scrap to capture and remember different events, memories, and experiences from the year. I try to capture the feelings or the dialog that occurred that made it so memorable. I love watching the boys enjoy seeing the scrapbooks for the first time and reliving certain days and experiences and remembering those events and experiences together. I am glad the boys enjoy the scrapbooks as much as I enjoy putting them together.
    • bellbird
      OK I am officially jealous! I love that your fam love the fruits of your scrapping as much as you! That photo is awesome to me! You are so lucky & the strand of stockings is just such a cute touch!
      knclark likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh this is a lot of fun. Love your take on the challenge.
      knclark likes this.
    • HeatherB
      I love that you included photos of everyone enjoying your scrapbooks. Loved reading the journaling. And love the font you used for your title. Great page!
      knclark likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    knclark
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    337.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).