Rikki

Christmas markets

Christmas markets
Rikki, Dec 3, 2016
Description:
For Dec. challenge.
Every year we go to various Christmas markets to soak up the atmosphere (and have a cup of mulled wine or two). I just love them and try to cover quite a few during advent season.

Credits: Glitter strips (provided for the challenge); Nordland; Ripped and stitched templates no. 1; Worn tops to go; Adventure blog hop freebie, everything by Lynn Grieveson. Fonts: SUNN, Aqualita
KarenB likes this.
    • BevG
      I love lots of things about this page, especially the torn paper, sprinkles, and all the photos. What a great way to remember your visit.
      Rikki likes this.
    • LynnG
      What a happy and fun page. I really love this :-) And I have never managed to get to a Christmas market (well, a proper winter one). I might catch the last day of one this year, but it's not quite the same when it's a week after Christmas :-(
      Rikki likes this.
    • Rikki
      @LynnG I agree; that's why all our markets close on Dec 24. I can't imagine what Christmas in summer must be like. I suppose mulled wine would be out of the question, :-)
      LynnG likes this.
    • LynnG
      @Rikki Yes, it's all BBQs and chilled white wine here :-)
    • StefanieS
      Love the fabulous title work, the use of the glitter strip to divide the layout and the scattered elements that echo the sparkly lights in the photos.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Rikki
    Date:
    Dec 3, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    257.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).