KayTeaPea

Christmas Joy (12/25/2006)

Christmas Joy (12/25/2006)
KayTeaPea, Dec 22, 2017
Description:
For the December Journaling Challange to have at least 3 lines of journaling on a photo
Template- Simple Scrapper #238
Font- Neuton
Allison Pennington- Long December- glitter star, snow jar, word art and papers; Seize-journal tag/tab
Amber Labau- Cozy- doily and label
One Little Bird- Elysian- label
MPM- Magic- word art (Paislee Press)
MPM- Joy- "25" and wordart- Sara Gleason, Stitches- Val Wibbens, Wordart- Amber Labau, Wordart- Sahlin Studio
Forever Joy- City Sidewalks- flair, word art; Heaven and Nature-beaded "Joy" piece
AllisonPennington likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Oh my goodness, the kids looks so cute in their matching PJs. Did you make them? And good for you for embracing the blurry photos, they tell the story too! Love the plaid background paper and the layering. Great page!
      KayTeaPea likes this.
    • KayTeaPea
      @HeatherB thanks! I didnt make the pajamas, i think those were either LL Bean or Lands End. We lived near a big outlet mall when these photos were taken, and i loved to have the kids match for holidays. They are all teenagers now and not into matching.
    • bellbird
      perfect bkgrd for their pj's & love the snowglobe with this!! (and looks like you can post to the gallery again! did you figure out what the problem was??)
      KayTeaPea likes this.
    • KayTeaPea
      @bellbird i am unable to upload from Chrome, so i have to use Firefox. Some layouts won't upload. It seems to be a mystery as to which ones will and which won't upload.
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @KayTeaPea I use chrome. I don't think I've been unable to UL before... Touching wood so as not to tempt fate... glad u found an alternative though
      KayTeaPea likes this.
    • norton94
      Love love love that you used the pics and documented your sweet memories... so adorable with the matching jammies and that background check print... ahhh! LOVE this
      KayTeaPea likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    KayTeaPea
    Date:
    Dec 22, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).