Cherylndesigns

Christmas in July Inspiration Challenge

Christmas in July Inspiration Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Jul 21, 2018
Description:
I used "Sleigh Bells Ring" as my song inspiration. I took these pictures of my 5 oldest grandchildren for my daughter's 2010 Christmas cards. I have some pretty funny "outtakes" that I think I'll scrap also. It isn't easy to get this many good pictures of these 5 goofballs.

Credits: lgrieveson_Scrap_Summing_Up_Template; lgrieveson_frames_in_threes; mommyish_farm-house_paper02 & solid01; mommyish_farm-house_WA_sleighbells; prd_sotakeshape_pp_06_border; jj_merry_ep_frame_2; jj_merry_scatter_2; jj_merry_ep_snowflake_2; Rebecca_WinterWonderland_tree_1, 3 & 4; Rebecca_WinterWonderland_snowdrift; dinskip_M3Jan17_ADDON_sts_2.
LynnG likes this.
    • bellbird
      good to see you got the money shots too (even the dog was well behaved!)- that tree transfer looks great and i love your swirly borders even round the title circle! the worn frames & shadows make this look so authentic! thanks for playing along :)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @bellbird Thanks Justine. Yes, that one on the top left is the one my DD used on her Christmas card that year. I was lucky to get that one good shot of all of them + the pets.
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jul 21, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    374.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    550px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).