Karen

Christmas Eve 2018 - Day 18

Christmas Eve 2018 - Day 18
    • A-M
      What a great page to inspire us for your challenge. I really really do like this. That scribbled Christmas tree has worked so well for what you wanted to create.
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @A-M Thank you so much!
    • StefanieS
      Love the doodled tree as a base for the layout, great challenge and perfect example. I love a great family photo too, not always easy to obtain.
      Karen likes this.
    • umyesh
      This is so cool! I love how you've trimmed the tree! I also like your word strip placement by your journaling. Great challenge! Can't wait to play along!
      Karen likes this.
    • jaharvey
      Oh, so awesome. Love your page and the scribbly tree outline. I never have time to read the marketing emails I get from Adobe and realize now that I have probably missed out on many neat things. I've downloaded the action (thank you for the link in your credits) and will try it out some time. Thank you!
      Karen likes this.
    • mnjenlittle
      Wow I had no idea about that site! Thank you for sharing! I love the doodle as your background. Now to play and see what it does!
      Karen likes this.
    • gduncan
      Your page is gorgeous! I love your scribbled tree and the elements you chose look great on it. Thank you so much for the link to the site. I hope to try it sometime! I was hoping that tree was in a kit!!!
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @gduncan thanks! That tree definitely took some fiddling even with that action, but it was fun to play with for sure! I'm amazed that someone wrote an action that can even do that!
    • sberkan
      This is really beautiful! I so love the doodled tree.
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    664.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).