wvsandy

Christmas Dinner

Christmas Dinner
wvsandy, Jul 29, 2019
Description:
NBK Designs, Joyous
Roxana and KarenB like this.
    • Tree City
      I love the photo masking and the title work! My parents have done that Bob Evans meal as well. (Theirs was for Thanksgiving I think.) Anyway, what a great way to make a holiday "yours," and the page perfect for Jan's challenge.
      wvsandy likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Love page, Sandy. I enjoyed your journaling and we have some of the same experiences (minus the Bob Evans take-out). Good memories and also fun to embrace new experiences as our family structures change.
      wvsandy likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      It is so different when they get older, isn't it! Time for new traditions and memories. I always try to do dinner or whatever before or after because I know they have so many places they need to be. I've done the Bob Evans take out, too!! Wonderful page! Thanks so much for playing along!!
      wvsandy likes this.
    • redplaid3
      I love all your journaling and the festive meal picture in its mask. It's hard when they grow up! Sounds like you've adapted well, however.
      wvsandy likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    wvsandy
    Date:
    Jul 29, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    236.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).