Beth Holmes

Christmas-Crackers-Template-Challenge-March2020-for-web

Christmas-Crackers-Template-Challenge-March2020-for-web
Beth Holmes, Mar 4, 2020
Description:
This is such a fun template and I had a great time using all of this patterned paper. Thanks!
Lilypad Products Used
Lynn Grieveson
Iced Papers
Sprout Papers
Bracket Dates No. 1
Antiquities No. 2 papers
For humanity paper
Pink Reptile Designs, Sabrina's Creations, Designed by Soco
Lilypad Collab All About Me Kit
Kim Jensen
Make the World Dance Alpha
Sahlin Studio
So This is Love Kit
Non Lilypad Products Used
K Pertiet
Christmas Memories cut-up
Soco, katell, KarenB and 2 others like this.
    • wvsandy
      That template is perfect for your subject. Love all of the sparkle in the papers and the gold!
      Beth Holmes likes this.
    • cfile
      Beth this is wonderful.. those sparkly papers are fantastic and I love the sparkly frames around the photos too! Perfect idea for the "crackers" photos... I love it.. the ssunburst template is also perfect. I love this! I loved reading your journaling too.. wonderful that you are keeping with your England tradition and that you are using them for New years celebration too! Thanks for playing along with the March Template challenge!
      Beth Holmes likes this.
    • LynnG
      Are you in the US? I never knew crackers weren't a 'thing' there! Love all the sparkle here :-)
      Beth Holmes likes this.
    • Beth Holmes
      @LynnG I'm in the US, but I lived in England for 5 years when I was age 5-10 and we always celebrated around Christmas time with them. Everyone had to wear the silly hat that comes inside too! It became a family tradition even after we moved back to the US even though it was hard to find them and they usually had to be mail-ordered!
    • Beth Holmes
      @cfile I really love this template. It was so much fun to use all of these patterned papers.
      cfile likes this.
    • Soco
      What a beautiful page! I love how you mixed all those sparkling and beautiful patterns! :heartlub Thank you for sharing!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Beth Holmes
    Date:
    Mar 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    225.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).