Heidi Nicole

Christmas Cookies | December 2020

Christmas Cookies | December 2020
    • IntenseMagic
      Awwww I love those cookies and the photos!! This is such a pretty page! I adore the stamps and the string/thread bits!
    • bcgal00
      Wonderful page with the messy thread, sweet photos and the scatter of elements!
    • keepscrappin
      awesome cookie decorating! it's all so fun and playful with the swirl tree and colorful scatters.
    • cfile
      Heidi, what a beautiful page. I love the graph paper background and your left justified journaling. I am sorry you didn't get to go to Tennessee, but decided to do something else fun instead. Sometimes when life gives you lemons (COVID travel restrictions) Make Lemonade or in your case delicious Christmas Cookies, memories and time together at home! I love the adorable selfie of you both with the cookies you made. Terrific use of the template too! Thanks for playing along with the Dec Template Challenge!
    • MrsPeel
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout was spotlighted on The Lilypad Blog today! :clap
    • Lillyia
      Really cute, fun page! You made it so lively with colors and ephemera. I like the placement of your journaling and the elements you placed within. Congratulations on your wonderful Recognitions! So deserving.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Heidi Nicole
    Date:
    Dec 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    232.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).