fruitysuet

Christmas at Chatsworth

Christmas at Chatsworth
fruitysuet, Dec 27, 2021
Description:
Wintertime by Lynn Grieveson
Photo including hand/globe/sparkle effect from Chatsworth House website
    • IntenseMagic
      Oooh that is really lovely!! This is such a creative and beautiful layout!
    • flowersgal
      Pure magic and so beautiful!
    • Angela Toucan
      so gloriously magical with the sparkle around the circular photo - wow.
      I do hope you get chance to go an visit. We visit places like that at Christmas time and it's always fabulous.
      [​IMG]
      #youbeenelfedTLP
    • StefanieS
      Wonderful, I love the interior scene within the snow globe. Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this month.
    • keepscrappin
      i can feel the magic. love the sparkle and awe!
    • weaselwatchr
      This is magical indeed!
    • bellbird
      if this is the advertising picture, i can completely understand why you'd want to go (and then i can also imagine my kids being underwhelmed and like 'but, mum, it looked so magical in the ad!!' - either way, it has made for an amazing page!!
    • LynnG
      Wow, this is stunning. I love your little clusters, especially the one in the lower corner. And, yes, that makes me wish I could visit Chatsworth for Christmas too! We loved stopping there on the way to visit family - but always in summer and could never drag Daughter-One away from the fountain ;-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    fruitysuet
    Date:
    Dec 27, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    233.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).