RebeccaH

Christmas 2013, Meg

Christmas 2013, Meg
RebeccaH, Dec 9, 2015
Description:

Working on finishing up my Christmas 2013 album...

we have so many photos of gift opening... with my 2 sets of grandparents and our Christmas morning. I feel like these pages get redundant. But it's fun to look back later at what gifts were received and at expressions on faces... plus, I can't believe how young my kids look to me only 2 years ago. Time.

Credits:

SOSN 12-9

A Long December Glitterbets and Journal Cards, and Tis Elements and Papers, all by Allison Pennington

Hosta Holiday Tapes v.2 by Sara Gleason

font: Pea Jenny Script

TFL

• renee82
      Oh look at the happiness on her face!  Love these photos!  Great compilation!
    • mommy2boyz
      I love that you're going back and scrapping these!  What sweet, treasured memories.  This one is so bright, happy and festive!  Love!
    • KarenB
      A wonderful set of photos beautifully scrapped.
    • NancyBeck
      I hear what you're saying, I alway feel like you've seen one Christmas morning you've seen them all, but I see something like this and it inspires me to get more of them done!  You've included just enough Christmassy stuff to make it interesting without overwhelming the photos!  I love the heavy dose of white and some of the softer colors, the ornament is cute too!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    RebeccaH
    Date:
    Dec 9, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: