michele hillam

Christian-artist-web

Christian-artist-web
michele hillam, Apr 25, 2018
Description:
Credits:
One Little Bird - Artisan
Zeneva, MrsPeel, bbymks5 and 3 others like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      LOVE your cutout triangles. Adorable picture and layout!
    • marijke
      Awesome page!
    • Angela Toucan
      I like the way you added a different coloured paper behind some of the cutout triangles - your layout looks stunning.
    • cfile
      Michele, I adore the cut out triangles with the different papers and that oh so adrable photo.. the black and white photo is wonderful here with the papers and elements with little pops of orange. I love the title work... precious page!
    • NancyP
      I love the whole black and white look with the touches of orange. Really grabs your attention. Great job with the cut out challenge!!
    • bbymks5
      Awwww!! What a sweet photo!! I love the little thumb tack and pencil stamps!
    • jazzmatazz
      First, those cut out triangles are fantastic! Love the gray hatched patterned paper you use, and those random orange triangles are really striking. That adorable photo is precious, and I love the sepia / b&w treatment on it. Beautifully done!
    • Nemla
      This is a striking LO. Love the pops of colour ! And the photo is super !
    • bellbird
      Love those orange triangles - very striking with the cut outs but that B&W shot just takes the cake here! so cute!
    • MrsPeel
      OMG to this page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! honestly, this is so so amazing!!!! the photo/photo treatment, the amazingly beautiful, handsome looking people in the photo, the light that comes fro it, the perfection of an almost monochromatic line and the perfect choice of the one color to lift the whole thing up, the shadows for the inner cut outs, (well shadows everywhere actually!!!) absolutely, amazing and rockingly GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    michele hillam
    Date:
    Apr 25, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count: