DivaMom96

Chill

Chill
DivaMom96, Feb 2, 2019
Description:
This past week, I visited Chicago. I was there for a Board meeting and thought that while I was there, I would visit my ex-sister-in-law. Her brother and I had lived near her for four years and even though we had divorced, Stacey and I had remained friends and our children had remained very close.
Now mind you, I had NO idea when I booked this trip that would be visiting Chicago during the Polar Vortex of 2019!

When I arrived, it was 22 degrees and snowing. As I drove north, I couldn’t help but remember the day that I left Chicago almost 18 years previously. The weather had been so very similar - snowy and icy. As I drove, it occurred to me how very different I was now. I was happy, confident and secure in who I was.

We had a great visit and we promised to see each other again. Time had moved on, but we had remained friends. And THEN, I headed into Chicago to experience -21 degrees! January 26-30, 2019

NBK Designs, Christmastime/Wintertale
Little Butterfly Wings - A December to Remember
MOC7 Template
SheriScraps likes this.
    • Kat
      I love how you told this story! I can't imagine those temperatures. We have been rather warm here in Texas.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    DivaMom96
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    86.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).