MOC6 - 26. Childhood Memories
Roxana, Jan 28, 2018
Description:
Lynn Grieveson - The Quiet Life (frame)
Dawn Inskip - Focus; Que Sera Sera; Snap Happy
Rebecca McMeen - Graphic Grunge Collages
Sabrina's Creations - Childhood
Sara Gleason - Blithe

"Every year I was eagerly waiting for these moments...
As it started to warm up a little outside and any trail of snow wasdisappearing, on weekends, we were getting in the car, my grandparents, my mom and I,sometimes the boy of our neighbors, wich was three years older than me.
My grandfather was driving, taking us in the forest on the outskirts of Bcharest, Baneasa Forest.
There, by some kind of a miracle, there was a park that escaped for the bulldozers of communism. I loved that park that seemed to me wonderful, with many swings that you could not find in the city so much at that time. But more beautiful, it was that all the family was going deep into the to pick up the
snowdrops and liverworts flowers. We were making enormous bouquets and we were playing looking for flowers through the blanket of dry leaves that emerged under
the snow carpet. Then we were relaxing and enjoying a special ice cream, profiterol, on the terrace of a very nice restaurant, right on
the edge of the forest.
Every year, at every beginning of spring, I remember those moments with love.
These pictures, I believed, were made in 1984, when I was 8 years old."
fruitysuet likes this.
    • nessita
      Thank you for sharing this memory with us! Lovely page.
    • flowersgal
      Lovely layout. I enjoyed your journaling of this special time and the photos which accompanied the story.
    • Iowan
      this is a masterpiece and those photos are perfect to go along with your nice reminiscences. I love all the paint and that great stacked group. Thanks for taking the heritage challenge!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Roxana
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px
    Date / Time:
    2018:01:28 19:22:10

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).