tracymonica, May 5, 2018
Description:
Credits
Snapshots Part 1
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Fasten-It.html
Template Amber LaBau April 2018 Challenge freebie
MrsPeel likes this.
    • cfile
      what a great split ofyour photo! I love the building in Major cities. fabulous composition and layering. Thanks you for playing along with the QSS!
      tracymonica likes this.
    • tracymonica
      @cfile Thank you :) This was one of my favorite challenges :) REALLY enjoyed doing this page!
      MrsPeel and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      @tracymonica Oh Tracy that make me squeal with delight :) I am so glad you enjoyed it!
      tracymonica likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      can tell you enjoy making the pages!!!!! I need to make time to come back and stop in more pages, I am running like a headless chicken today LOL but will do in the week, love what I see at a glance, you have soul in your pages!!!!! Chicago is in my MUST GO places in the USA!!!! love the split image and the tittle with the bacjkground paint gives a different perspective!!!

[​IMG]
    • tracymonica
      I kissed the frog!
    • tracymonica
      @cfile and @MrsPeel Thank you for your feedback and compliments :) They are very appreciated :beat I bet many folks are running around like chickens this week-end! All your hard work with the events does not go unnoticed :beat
    • tracymonica
      Also finding Bart is SO much fun LOL :) even if you only find him a few times!
    • michelepixels
      I like the colors you chose! And the bold title that looks like something in a city.
      tracymonica likes this.
    • tracymonica
      Thanks @michelepixels I really do love scrapping city shots as much as I love being in big cities :beat
    • michelepixels
      @tracymonica I love the city too! I have been living in the suburbs for 18 years, but grew up in southern CA, and hope to move to a bigger city, or at least more walkable location, in the future.
      tracymonica likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    tracymonica
    Date:
    May 5, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    391.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    300px
    Height:
    300px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).