tracymonica

Chicago_Grunge_Style_Chllenge_4_2018

Chicago_Grunge_Style_Chllenge_4_2018
    • jenn mccabe
      how cool is this photo! i love the painty grunge but how it is still so soft and subtle and lets that ultra cool photo be the star of the page! (and those stars are a great choice for the page too!) and woo-hoo ... so excited to hear you saying you are feeling at home here at the Pad! makes my heart sing! :)
      tracymonica likes this.
    • Dalis
      WELCOME TO THE PAD!!!!!!!! Oh this is so much fun!!!! That is one cool pic! I love the stars scatters and great use of it, that is why I am going to feature it here in the WHY IT WORKS thread! Feel free to add any others you do to the thread too, ok? Every 2 weeks (or so) we post new threads of WHY IT WORKS with challenges in case you want to give them a try! Welcome again to the pad!
      tracymonica likes this.
    • tracymonica
      @Dalis Thank you :beat I will definitely check out Why it Works :)
    • Dalis
      OMG!!!! WAIT A MINUTE, that says CHICAGO! Are you here in CHICAGO?
    • tracymonica
      @Dalis I was born and raised in Chicago. My Dad's family still lives there, wish I still did also. I currently live in Lawrence, Kansas near KC. I spent about 20 years in Grand Rapids Michigan and 10 in Pennsylvania. Miss Chicago often. In the summer of 2016 my brother, his grandson and myself went to Chicago to visit family and see the sights! I am a city girl at heart :beat
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @tracymonica I love my City, but live in the burbs. City living it's so expensive. LOL!!!
    • Justagirl
      Those paints have a gellato paint feel, I love the softness paired with the funky photo Trace. Great page and thanks for joining me again this month :) Ooh and btw, congrats on your feature over at WHY IT WORKS :)
      tracymonica likes this.
    • tracymonica
      @Justagirl Thanks for your feedback :) It's always appreciated! Loved this challenge :beat
    • cfile
      Gorgeous photo.. Love how you scrapped it with the stars and all. wonderful!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    tracymonica
    Date:
    Apr 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    305.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).