SharLamb

Cherry-MtBikeRide

Cherry-MtBikeRide
SharLamb, May 13, 2020
Description:
I've enjoyed spending participation coupons (this one from
Coupon for Blended Photo Mask Technique Scrap | iNSD 2020). Thank you so much!
lbw_maskmagic_vol2_mask2
lbw_maskmagic_vol2_mask6
Photos by DS, Andrew Lamb
Font: DJB Miss Liz
JenEm likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Fun layout. So does Cherry run alongside or has Andy provided a basket or other way for her to ride? At any rate, streams always look inviting when one is hot.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Donitab
      Love the large blended photo and your journaling on the pathway
      SharLamb likes this.
    • SharLamb
      Cherry runs alongside/ahead of Andy and/or the kids. She loves it...only goes a short way ahead, then waits for them.
    • Smwhite
      Fab page about Cherry and her accompanying Andy! Beautifully done!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is so sweet. Love the big picture blended into the background. I'll bet Cherry is a sweetheart.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • SharLamb
      Yes, Cheryl. We get to babysit her when they go on trips she can't participate in. I LOVE having her, and always feel sad when she goes home. She is the sweetest dog ever, AND smart. I loved my sheltie, but he was not the brightest bulb in the chandelier...pretty as a picture, but....Cherry is my favorite dog we, or any of our kids has ever had. I think it is okay to have a favorite GrandDog! LOL
    • sbpoet
      How exercise should be taken, with the fur family.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • JenEm
      Love the perspective of the smaller "handlebars" photo and your beautiful blending with the background picture. Looks Like my kind of place! Awesome that cherry gets to lead the way! :)
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    May 13, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    89.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).