scrapchyck

Cherish Forever

Cherish Forever
scrapchyck, Feb 5, 2023
Description:
For the February 2023 Template Challenge.

CREDITS: Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs Fiddlesticks #106 (template) Sahin Designs' Fete (papers, word strip, gold flowers, champagne, button, confetti, label); Sara Gleason's Hello (black heart, wood hearts, XOXO, arrows, word art); Joyce Paul's Wishing & Hoping (white flower); Hear My Voice-Healing (Rachel Jefferies journaling card clipped to tag); Memory Pocket Monthly-Treasured (Rachel Jefferies journaling prompt and Designed by Soco's journaling card); Sahin Designs' Cupid (doily); Hear My Voice-Changing (ink); Atomic Cupcake button stitch
    • Aussiegirl
      Love the neutral colors of this page and the elegant look!
      scrapchyck likes this.
    • cfile
      What a wonderful page and great that your enjoyed catching up with your daughter's friends at your daughter's rehearsal dinner I love how you used the template and love all the wonderful celebration elements you have used to accent the wonderful photos. I love the photos with everyone smiling.. that makes me so happy!! Congratulatins to your daughter and son in law.. I wish them a lifetime of happiness! Thank you for playing along with the Feb Template Challenge!
      scrapchyck likes this.
    • Karen
    • scrapchyck
      @Karen Thanks so much! What a cool honor!
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    scrapchyck
    Date:
    Feb 5, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    204.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).