Pups_r_Paps

Cheese-Tortellini-with-Pumpkin-Alfredo-Sauce

Cheese-Tortellini-with-Pumpkin-Alfredo-Sauce
Pups_r_Paps, Nov 2, 2019
Description:
JOURNALING: (on tags) Mise en Place; Prepare tortellini; Saute scallions in butter; Freeze leftover pumpkin in ¼ C. amounts; Simmer sauce until thickened; Garnish with more cheese and parsley. (on recipe card)

Kosher Salt
9 oz. pkg. cheese tortellini
1/2 Tbl butter
1/2 small shallot, finely chopped
1/4 C canned pure pumpkin
Pinch of nutmeg
1/2 + 1/8 C heavy cream
1/8 C grated Parmesan Cheese
Pepper
Grated Parmesan & chopped parsley (garnish)

2 large servings

1. Salt water; cook pasta according to directions on package; reserve 1/4 C cooking water, then drain pasta.
2. In skillet, melt butter; saute shallot until soft (2 min.)
3. Add pumpkin & nutmeg; stir 1 minute.
4. Add cream, bring to low boil; Reduce heat and simmer, stirring, ‘til thickened (5 min)
5. Stir in cheese; cook until thick (1 min.); season with salt & pepper.
6. Add pasta to sauce; toss, adding some of the reserved water to loosen, if needed.
7. Serve, garnished with more cheese and parsley.

CREDITS: SCRAPLIFT of “Alyssa and Roger” by Cherylndesigns; PHOTOS – by me; RECIPE – from Food Network Kitchen; KITS – “Pasta Night”, Kristin Aagard; “Ups & Downs”, Sahin Designs; FONT – Complete in Him, Elephant Regular
    • KAPOH
      Great "lift" of your inspiration page. I love that you included the recipe card and typed the journaling on it in the gallery so one can try the recipe. But, was it any good?????
      I love the uneven stitching on your layout - adds a "real" touch.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Love your layout and it looks SO yummy! One of my favorite dishes, but I've never had it with pumpkin alfredo sauce. Thanks so much for the lift of my layout! :)
    • ashleywb
      Love the step by step photos and the stitching in between. Looks like a really interesting recipe. How was it?
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Nov 2, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    344 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    495px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).