Charlotte's Web
ashleywb, May 4, 2019
Description:
Messy Pockets Gridded No.2 by Lynn Grieveson
On the farm by Kate Hadfield
Sprinkles v.18 by Valorie Wibbens
mirjam likes this.
    • cfile
      oh this is wonderful Ashley and how cite to pair up the wonderful grid template of Lynn's with Kate's fun doodles for your page on your daughter's acting debut in Charlotte's Web! I absolutely loved that book when I was growing up and these doodles of Kate's are the perfect accent to your wonderful photos and journaling... I love this!! TFS!! Congrats to your daughter. Does she want to be an actress?? If so all the best to her!
    • ashleywb
      Thanks so much @cfile! She is now saying that she wants to be an actress. Yikes! :giggle At the very least she will be doing drama again next year.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @ashleywb Well that is great that the "bug hit her".. :) My friend has been doing acting on stage for the local playhouses on Long Island in NY now for almot 40 years... perhaps she can do it as a side thing if you don't want her going to Hollywood :) Hugs!
      ashleywb likes this.
    • Katherine B
      This is absolutely adorable!
      ashleywb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    ashleywb
    Date:
    May 4, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).