Charlotte-to-Heathrow

Charlotte-to-Heathrow
Christina W, Apr 2, 2018
Description:
Thanks for looking:)

Template: Lynn Grieveson Scrap the Lot
London Map: Paula Kesselring City Maps 2
Other background papers: Lynn Grieveson Frostell and Sprout
MrsPeel, Dalis and jenn mccabe like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      oh wow, sounds like the royal treatment for sure! maybe if i traveled like this i wouldn't mind it so much, lol! i love the text in white and the great map background - looking forward to more of your trip! :)
      Christina W likes this.
    • Christina W
      @jenn mccabe we saved up years worth of airline miles for the upgrade!! But now I am spoiled...having learned that it is actually possible to arrive in Europe not feeling like a truck ran over me :)
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • Dalis
      This would be the only way my hubby would convince me to travel abroad. LOL!!!
      Christina W likes this.
    • LynnG
      Loving this documenting :-)
      Christina W likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      @Christina W yes! Exactly how I feel when I get off a plane that is more than 4 or 5 hours. LOL. I'm so glad you got the experience ... it is good to get spoiled every now and again! :)
      Christina W likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I have a lot to say here but will leave it all to go for the first thing.... this wasn't recently? don't tell me you have been in London and I didn't know?
      About the first class..... we have been flying for 22 years with Sarita (since she was 8 months old) London Heathrow- Sao Paulo or Buenos Aires, (average 14 hours when we do direct flights) then go to north east Brazil and then back down to come back to London.... I dream of winning the lottery (or Sarita getting famous and having lots of money LOL) so I can do a less stressful flight when going to see the family!!!!. LOve the way you documented this, gorgeous photos, the page design is beautiful as you always do, your clean lines and perfect choices of pattern are amazing!!!!!! I need to make some time to catch up with more of your pages... past few weeks were health crisis, things are slowly getting a bit better so will be back soon!!!! [​IMG]
    • Christina W
      My dearest @MrsPeel! This was actually in 2014 and I am just now scrapping it! But we do get over your way every few years - London is my favorite city, and my lottery-winning dreams are centered around buying a cottage in the countryside! Next time we visit, you will hear about it in advance for sure!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh I am glad now!!! for a minute my heart sunk thinking you didnt want to see us!!!!!
      honestly, if you do come over, I would gladly show you around the awesome parts that the tourist buses don;t show you, if I can drive, if not, would love you to come have lunch/dinner /coffee/drinks, whatever you fancy at ours (we live very central London ) so do let us know!!!!!! Huge huggzz
      Christina W likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Christina W
    Date:
    Apr 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    267.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).