Description:
Fiddle-Dee-Dee - December Details, 8.5 x 11 size
Sabrina's Creations - Document Your Memories
Sahlin Studios - Oh What Fun!
Little Butterfly Wings - Winter Wonderland
Mommyish - Document Your December 2017 Styles
Fiddle-Dee-Dee Shadow Styles

Journalling:

As much as things change, they stay the same. Ruth, in her glasses, a teal dress with flowers on it, and still unafraid to light the menorah. How is it that this kid ran into another room when I put sparklers on her birthday cake, but has no problem lighting 5 birthday candles with another tiny birthday candle? The real difference is that this year she was lighting the real menorah. (We don’t light candles in the menorahsaurus anymore after he came close to losing a couple of his spikes.) Thanks to some lessons at Jewish school, she’s got the prayers memorized now. And, no more lighting the candles backwards! (It looks like she got it right in 2015, and wrong in 2017, but it’s just because I took the photos standing on the other side of the menorah.) So much about the holiday stays the same – the candles, the prayers, the latkes. But that certainty and comfort makes them cozy and warm.
LoveItScrapIt and _scrapaholic_ like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Awwww those are such great photos!! I love the menorahsauruas! She is really growing up! Beautiful page and your clusters are just lovely!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Juliestcyr
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    180.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).