jenn mccabe

Changing Things

Changing Things
    • Ferdy
      oh, this clean page is so perfectly done...love the photo and journaling!!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • Nemla
      I love the way you did this. The journaling and the clipped on photo.
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • Sokee
      Sigh, simply Perfect!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh Jenn, this is PERFECTION!!!!!! love the way you always make my heart sing even with the most minimalist pages, and when something like this comes up, the perfection all over, those shadows with the butterflies, the gorgeous photo, the strength of the message.....well, as always with you...and I treasure each and every page you make....this one has me full of emotions right now...... brilliant
      I know we need to catch up, had friends of mine dying of covid family issues, stuff in general, but will talk soon!!!!
      LOVE YOU beyond words!

into the JUNE Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      thank you Cynthia - most of the hard work here is actually our lovely Mirjam - these are her templates (i love them all so much in the pack - i mixed them together a bit bc I could not decide on one!!! lol) hope you are doing ok - maybe starting to enjoy the warm weather and getting out of the house a bit? love you!
    • ArmyGrl
      Your design aesthetic will always be one of my favorites! :beat:heartlub:beat
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • cfile
      Absoluelty gorgeous Jenn! Your daughter is beautiful here and I love the nuetral tones with the ecru background here.. your c&s style allows your daughter to shine and what a beautiful choice of accenting elements.. absolutely gorgeous. Congrats too on the FF.. wonderful! Thanks for playing along with the June BYOC Challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Jun 5, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    147.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).