heathert

Change

Tags:
Change
heathert, Apr 17, 2018
Description:
For the April 2018 Inspiration challenge @ the Lilypad--make a layout about change! Here's a photo of Allen in 2017 & 2018. Hard to see the fuzz on the chin in the photo on the right--but that's the hormones part! Everything from the Make A Change collab between ninigoesdigi and Pink Reptile Design. Font: Bach.
    • cfile
      I love your journaling.. you really make gorgeous pages Heather! Terrific page of Allen here Heather.. love the clean page to let the photos speak and I like that they are in black and white. great kit to use too! well done!
      heathert likes this.
    • heathert
      @cfile Thanks so much for the sweet comments you always leave me, Christa! ♥
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @heathert You are very welcome Heather.. I mean every word :)
      heathert likes this.
    • Sokee
      They grow up way too fast! Remember you scrapping him when he was a little guy, when we were all at Vinnie’s store. Doesn’t seem too long ago until you look how much our children have grown.

Love the paper on the side with the ruler down the other!
    • willimena
      Love the clean design! The use of colour to draw your eye through the layout is very effective.
      heathert likes this.
    • fanon
      Love this simple page ! Beautiful !
      heathert likes this.
    • nanascrapper
      What a great C & S page. The words are few but have so much meaning.
      heathert likes this.
    • KarenB
      Fab - I echo what has already been said and what a change in just a year!! :)
      heathert likes this.
    • JenEm
      The pops of yellow with the black and white photos is so striking. Love your vertical use of the tape measure and yellow border. Gorgeous page!
    • bcnatty
      Love all your white space...and wow...what a difference a year makes!! Thanks for playing along!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    heathert
    Date:
    Apr 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    141.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).