ArmyGrl

CHange

CHange
ArmyGrl, Jan 21, 2017
Description:
Created for the MOC5 Challenge 14: Double Layout (We'll see if I have to re-do it).

This is a double pager. But I wanted to do something different. So I did a double page with a vertical (8 1/2 wide by 22 long) designer rather than horizontal (17 wide by 11 long). I also did a mixed media page rather than traditional. But I did hit all the requirements:

1. Title: Change
2. Two or more lines of journaling (its small on purpose but I have a whole paragraph, lower left)
3. Three or more photos from the same event (narcissistic or perfectionist, not sure)
4. Four or more paper: I blended six
5. Five or more different elements: Word Art, Staple, Washi Tape, Scribble, Paint, Thread, Paper Arrow, Blue Paper Clip

I used the January 2017 M3 Kit and Add-Ons
jk703, Lynne-Marie and MrsPeel like this.
    • Sokee
      Ekkkk your creations excite me! Make me always want to run and create something myself! I LOVE the double being tall! Super Duper cool!
    • MrsPeel
      this is awesome Lisa!!!!! as everything you do, you git personalizing to a whiole new level....love the way you did this, it has a hand made feel (which I love to achieve in my own pages!) and everything comes together with amazing strength & beauty!!!!!!!! love the narcissistic or perfectionist thing LOL I think is important that we put ourselves in the pages, so in the future people can know who made the amzzing pieces!!!!!! great, absolutely great double pager!!!!!!
    • kirstiegai
      absolutely totally rockin page, love ALL of it
    • Lynne-Marie
      Fabulous flow of design in this page! The eye is drawn down to your journaling with lots of interesting stops along the way!
    • jk703
      This is so clever, and totally acceptable - there was never a mention of orientation! LOVE the colors the pictures of you, your blend work - it all looks wonderful!
    • flowersgal
      I'm in awe of your skills and your design!
    • cla
      Wow this is amazing!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    1553px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).