Angela Toucan

Celebrating my Success

Celebrating my Success
Angela Toucan, Jan 5, 2019
Description:
I don't celebrate my achievements enough, and being a 24 hour carer is hard work. So here's a page celebrating more than just surviving, - succeeding in many ways for 2018.
For the Pink Reptile Designs Dec?Jan Blog Challenge
Credits:
Treasured Mini Kit and Love lives Here Elements, and Seasons Greetings Alpha by Pink Reptile Designs.
Info Templates by Scrapping with Liz.
    • MrsPeel
      see? you are one superb woman, I call you the super hero mum. you have struggles that would scare of many people, but not only you do go ahead and find solutions, give love and make things possible. You are a wonderful scrapper, love your memory keeping and I am so SO delighted that you decided to make this page after our little chat, and, as I said many times, shame I don't live nearer geographically, but you know I am here for you in anything, absolutely anything that can be done without me being there in your house. Love you!!!!!!! love the page even more because you used Mirjam's stuff!!!!!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub
    • burnbright
      That is wonderful that the children did so well. Diabetes sucks especially for children. My husband has type 1 but was diagnosed at 12. He was able to understand how serious it was. I don`t know how parents handle it with younger children. It sounds like you are an awesome advocate for your children helping keep them involved in normal activities.
      The layout is cute. I like the paper dolls to indicate which child did the activity. That is clever.
    • Angela Toucan
      @burnbright thank you for sharing. My eldest was 2 when she was diagnosed, and the 2nd was 5. It's so difficult forcing diabetes treatment and management on little ones who don't understand. My first hated me for years because I was the one hurting her with the injections etc. It was so hard for us both. To hear her say I love you to daddy, and never to me.
    • KarenW
      Such a great year for you and your children! What a wonderful community you have around you to support you and your kids as well! I hope this year has as many great memories - thanks for playing x:heartslub
    • Karen
      This page is not only gorgeous and such a great design, but I LOVE that you were able to celebrate every thing you did last year with it. You are one amazing Mom!
    • mcurtt
      I am simply amazed by all that you do, all that you are responsible for. And you educate your children not only in health requirements, but in values as well.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      Sounds like a great year. I love how you recapped it.
    • mirjam
      Holy schmoly Angela what an achievement and what a great year! I am thrilled to read what you guys managed to accomplish in 2018! You are one amazing mom! I LOVE your beautiful page and story and I wish you another happy, creative, loving and healthy year!
    • Rikki
      Congrats on winning the PRD Dec challenge! Well deserved.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    185 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    768px
    Height:
    768px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).