bonnenuit

Celebrate! (TLP_MOC_Day1)

Celebrate! (TLP_MOC_Day1)
bonnenuit, Jan 1, 2016
Description:
Blind Scrap Challenge
Kit: Abundant by Etc. By Danyale (at least 75% of layout)
KarenB, Happy Mama and redplaid3 like this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      ooooooooh I love the explosion of paint, like it is coming off the photo, that cool blue curtain in the back...just excellent placement
    • Nemla
      I love the colours in this, and the LO is great too
    • MelanieB
      Now you've got the song stuck in my head! "Celebrate good times, come on!" Welcome to the Lilypad! So glad you've joined in the MOC! I love how you interpreted the challenge with the circles of patterned paper + I love the soft colour palette that lets the bold colour in the photo pop!
    • SirScrapalot
      I always use a white stroke around my photos too! I love how it makes your picture really pop here!
    • RebeccaH
      yay! welcome to the lilypad! so glad you've decided to jump in and join us! love your take on the first challenge! can't wait to see what else you come up with throughout the month!
    • krscraps
      Great take on the challenge. I love all the purple and how it helps the photo stand out.
    • bestcee
      Welcome! Love how you used the purple to complement the blue in the photo. The cursive font is perfectly elegant for a wedding photo.
    • KarenB
      Great photo and you have put together a fab celebration page. Loving your colour choices :)
    • mrs2a50
      Great depth on that flower - it really pops off the page!
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • FarrahJobling
      Awesome LO! I love the purple!
      bonnenuit likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    bonnenuit
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1152px
    Height:
    1152px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).