StefanieS

CatsHere

CatsHere
StefanieS, Jul 3, 2020
trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      This speaks to my heart, I love it. Your cats are beautiful, this page is sweet and "purrfect" In my house, we call that "reason # 1,208 and not to make the bed." Cats, cats, everywhere.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • umyesh
      I love the split title you've created around the photo! I especially like the rain clips over the rain stamps :)
      StefanieS likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Stefanie! I love the photo.. I thought you only had 2 Siamese cats... I didn't realize you had 3 how wonderful :) So cute with them all cuddling in the cooler weather! I love the multi layered background paper and the great paint... the weather elements and clips.. just a great and fun use of the template. Thanks for playing along with the template challenge!
      StefanieS and trekmom like this.
    • StefanieS
      Thanks @cfile, yes we have the two young blue points, we call them kittens even though they're 2 already. and then my daughter's old grumpy seal point, he is 13 years old.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      StefanieS likes this.
    • cfile
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Jul 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).