gillscott

Cat Computer (Custom)

Cat Computer (Custom)
gillscott, Jan 24, 2017
Description:
SWL artsy journal templates 4, just jaime/pink retile designs oh boy, etc by danyale a beautiful mess scatters

journalling reads
Look at that daft cat! Sitting on the keyboard again.. I don’t quite know what the attraction is. but he’s determined. No matter how many times he is chased off Kermit wants to help. In the past few weeks he has altered the screen orientation, increased the size of the desktop icons and put the computer into flight mode.! He may be finding a warm spot, possibly he’s doing a computing for cats course but i think he just enjoys messing with his owners. It’s just as welll he’s cute and they seem willing to put up with it
MrsPeel likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      so super cute! that JC says it all. love the photo too!
    • EHStudios
      I love all the colors here & the fun layering! Wonderful LO!
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh this is so so SO very beautiful!!!!! the photo is a perfect capture, I'm in love with all those string, bold and happy colors!!!!! your take on the template is great, love your layering and the shadows are gorgeous!!!! thanks so much for playing with us!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    gillscott
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    185.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).