BLKinOR

CAT 1 Experience

CAT 1 Experience
BLKinOR, Mar 26, 2022
Description:
Such a fun way to document our experience in a simulated Category 1 hurricane at the Science Center in Rochester, NY. It totally blew the design around!

I used:
Rachel Jefferies Stampalicious Freebie-0322
Lynn Grieveson Forecast kit
Kim Jensen Stringbats 5
    • Angela Toucan
      love your creative framing of the photo with the thread and stitching
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • cfile
      awesome page! So glad it was a simulation only though :) I remember living on Long Island with Hurricane Gloria in 1985 and it was not fun. Love your photo and love the stitched wind gusts along with the fun messy threads to simulate all the wind. Love the bg varigated paper too how it goes from the blue to green. Wonderful use of the template. Thank you for playing along with the March Template Challenge!
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @cfile, thank you. I'm not at all interested in experiencing a real hurricane which is why I said "would you like to do this?" That paper in all it's perfection just jumped onto my page. It wasn't what I was looking for but when something like that hits me I go with it!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    BLKinOR
    Date:
    Mar 26, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    220.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).