Mega Solids Paper Pack by Amy Wolff
It's Never Too Late Alpha by Little Butterfly Wings
Boho Fall Elements and Frippery by Bella Gypsy
Fallderee Papers and Wish Alpha by Rachel Young
3D action by WendyZine
DJB Boyfriend Jeans font by Darcy Baldwin
MrsPeel, orkan and Keela like this.
    • bestcee
      I love the dimension you created here! The shadowing on the pumpkins in front and everything is amazing.
    • Keela
      Love the flow of the layout and the repeat of the pumpkins! Cute!
    • MrsPeel
      OMG Heather!!!!!!! you are super awesome!!!!! we have such trouble carving, takes us an eternity and they most certainly do not look as great as these!!!!! the page, as usual with you, is perfection!!! LOVe the alpha in the carving word, the big tittle is perfect with that texture and the combo with the green alpha and the words in opposite give super great balance to the page, the waves with the journaling again gives dynamic and the photo shines with light all over... I am still trying to figure out how you did the bottom photo fit so amazingly and perfectly well with the whole page!!!!!!!!! I know this is from last month (only by two days or so!!!) I saw iot in Julia's thread , but I NEED to share this!!!!! so posting to the November Froggy Faves!!!!! you were, are and will be always be such an inspiration to me!!!!!! awesome page!!!!!
      HeatherB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    HeatherB
    Date:
    Oct 29, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).