Cars-land
jesskab, Apr 3, 2016
Description:
Fiddlesticks 5 by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
Paula Kesslring- Painted Wood Alpha
Amy Wolff- April Sky
Bella Gypsy Designs- Naturally Sweet
Lynn Grieveson- Buckle my shoe Papers
gonewiththewind, Lindzee and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      Jess this is soooo gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! love how the alpha looks in the pieces of wood, the photo is so beautiful...gorgeous take on the template and amazing choices, plus LOVE your shadows!!!!!! amazing page!!!![​IMG]
      jesskab likes this.
    • dvhoward
      Great use of the template and Amy's April Sky looks wonderful with your photo.
      jesskab likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      LOVE THIS! That wood alpha is perfect for your title and that swirl/swish is the perfect finishing touch.
      jesskab likes this.
    • LynnG
      Beautifully done!
      jesskab likes this.
    • Lindzee
      The colors in the photo really go so well with the colors in they layout, or vice versa. Beautifully done!
      jesskab likes this.
    • jesskab
      @LynnG I just realized I hadn't credited you for peachy wood paper I used. I fixed it. My apologies.
    • gonewiththewind
      Love the softness and naturalness of this page. Everything works beautifully with your photo. FABULOUS use of the template!
      jesskab likes this.
    • Lor
      Wow! What an amazing scrap! The photo, the colors and your title work are all perfecto! Luv it! :-) Adding this awesome LO to Froggy Faves! :-)
      jesskab likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    jesskab
    Date:
    Apr 3, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    80.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).