tkradtke

Capturing Christmas: Dec 5 and 6

Capturing Christmas:  Dec 5 and 6
tkradtke, Dec 17, 2015
Description:

I\'ve hit that point in the month were there are several little random one photo events/activities I want to document vs. things that take up a whole page or a spread.

Supplies:

Storyteller Riley by Just Jaimee

Merry and Bright word bits by Just Jaimee

3x4 Photo Templates No. 2 by Designs by Lili

The Sidekick Font by Heather Joyce
    • gracielou
      Love the colors in this and I have that same camera in my vintage camera collection.
    • NancyBeck
      Love this, Tracie!  I could go for one of those right now!
      Tracie, if you can spare a minute, could you PM me about how you are doing the shadow work on your pocket pages?  When I put my cards and photos under the page protector, I feel like it makes the bright colors and details too dull, yet if I put them on top of the plastic, which is what I've been doing, I think a shadow emphasizes that they're on top and makes it look odd.
    • jenn mccabe
      I am loving this format for DYD! So doable (although who am I to talk ... I've never done one! LoL) I love the clean look, the fun JCs and the fabulous non traditional colors here! Beautiful!
      ***& not sure nancy ... but looking at the name on the page protector this looks hybrid ... not a digi pocket protector. ?
    • tkradtke
      Thanks everyone!  Jenn... I'm liking this format so far too.  I have failed the past two years.  I had success with being pretty rigid with my PL in the begining and I tried that with the DYD.  Rigid just doesn't work well for me with DYD... I need something a little more forgiving if I'm going to finish.
      Nancy... I sent you a message here in the forum (I didn't realize that was what I was doing, but that's what I did).  This is a hybrid project... so the shadows are real :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    DYD - Document Your December
    Uploaded By:
    tkradtke
    Date:
    Dec 17, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: