fruitysuet

Captured

Captured
fruitysuet, Oct 11, 2015
Description:

Captured by Forever Joy
Aloe template by Sara Gleason
    • PLM
      What an adorable photo, love the tiny bits you placed aorund it!
    • wendy85
      this looks really awesome! i love the white space and than the bright blue and red colors!
    • NancyBeck
      I really admire what you are doing, going back so far in time to record your memories for your son, this is fabulous and I love your journaling, I've never really thought about it that way, they really do express a sense of gleee when they start learning to walk!
    • MrsPeel
      love this. all the way.... your pages always have that extra something that makes me want to stay looking at them...this is, indeed, a great capture.!!!! We were obsessed photographers when Sarita was born (with like little automatic cameras, I think we went fuyrther a bit and bought one of those that the film was all encased  and took panoramics, cant remember the name) and I know Sarita treasures the fact that we did capture all those very firsts...I have a photo of the first time she clapped her hands.... this will be such a treasure for him later in life...the visual here , as usual, is perfect, love the colors the photo is beautioful and speaks....and then you add this amazing journaling....and I love it even more !!!!!  always a delight to come across your pages!!!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    White Space Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    fruitysuet
    Date:
    Oct 11, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: