cfile

Cape Henry Light House

Cape Henry Light House
cfile, Oct 9, 2020
Description:
Credits:
Paula Kesselring | M3 April 2020 add on -In The Waves Of Change (Element 61net)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/In-The-Waves-Of-Change-Elements.html
Lynn Grieveson | Bristol Kit (border, crab, postage2, seaweed, shell, shell2, star2)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Bristol-Kit.html
Fonts: 1942 Report and BambusaW01-Regular
-----------------
Photos and staple by me. Used a watercolor brush by Celine Curtis (retired) for the mask and did a sketch of the lighthouse photo using the minimum filter. Quote is from the internet.
    • cookingmylife
      Lighthouses are so photogenic as long as the fog hasn't rolled in! I'll have to try that minimum filter. It's new to me.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @cookingmylife Farrah and I have tutorials in the learning pad.. you make a copy of your photo (ctrl J) and then desaturate (Image>Desaturate) to make it black and white then duplicate the black and white photo layer... on the dup b/w invert (ctrl I) to make like a negative and then change the blend mode of the inverted to Color Dodge.. then adjust the opacity as you wish... Enjoy!!! Thanks for the sweet comment.. I have anther to do on the orig Cape Henry Lighthouse built in 1792 out of bricks.. this was the second one built in 1881. I had fun taking them yesterday morning at 7:45am with that wonderful glow from the sunrise :)
    • Angela Toucan
      what a fabulous saying. lovely photos and pretty cluster.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • Trish
      I love lighthouses, this is beautiful, love the blending and the cluster
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Trish thank you so much Trish!
    • CharlotteM
      such a harmonious and delightful layout!LOVE the placement along the mask- great idea♥
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • marijke
      Wonderful photo and page ... love the small photo and the little cluster ...
      Wish I could see this in real ...
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @marijke come visit.. I will take you :) thank you Marijke!!
      marijke likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Oct 9, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    235.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).