hsarge

Camping Eeeeats

Camping Eeeeats
hsarge, Jul 7, 2017
Description:
All my favorite eats while camping.

Using Paislee Press: Summer Vibes
    • MrsPeel
      this is so so amazing.... the photography is brilliant and the elegance and clean lined journal together makes one awesome page!!!! when I see things like this, it makes want to go for PL, which means I would need to work hugely in photographic skills...the cards you have chosen are wonderful, everything is harmonic ...as I said: awesomeness!!!!!!!
      Into the July Froggy Faves!!!!!![​IMG]
      hsarge likes this.
    • hsarge
      @MrsPeel Thank you for the amazingly kind words!! I think you can totally do PL! I did traditional layouts for years and PL is so much faster and easier for me. As for the photography, I made it a point a few years ago to practice more and so now it's become a fun hobby.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      thanks :) I have been making some pocket pages here and there.... I used to fo great with photography, we have two DSLRs at home, but I got in very bad health so sometimes isn't a question or how good but how able to actually take photos.... we were talking about how amazing iPhones are for cameras these days, and my daughter offered to take some photos...she is 21 and often commits herself to things she never does LOL so I can't promise but looking at pages like yours, certainly awakens he wish for it!!!!!! <3
      hsarge likes this.
    • hsarge
      @MrsPeel I take tons of photos from my phone too! Maybe your daughter will scrapbook one day. Then she'll be really motivated to take photos and you can benefit!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Paislee Press
    Uploaded By:
    hsarge
    Date:
    Jul 7, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    712.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    999px
    Aperture:
    f/6.3
    Make:
    Canon
    Model:
    Canon EOS REBEL T1i
    Date / Time:
    2017:07:06 18:13:37
    Exposure Time:
    1/13 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 200
    Focal Length:
    30 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).