Camera collection
tkradtke, Apr 1, 2017
Description:
Everything from the February 2017 Storyteller by Just Jaimee
Photo Edge and Shadows - Shadows {dressed up} by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
Title font (makes me) - Olive
Journaling font - Bariol
    • Tree City
      Oh this is fantastic! Wonderful pic and I love your journaling. And the neutral color palate is so pretty!
      Also, my DH collects old cameras, and I can't figure out how to display them, so they're kind of all over. Now I feel like they need a prominent spot where they can live together. :)
      tkradtke likes this.
    • HeyJude
      That is quite a collection! I need to get mine out and photograph them too. :)
      tkradtke likes this.
    • tkradtke
      @Tree City Thanks Sara! I do not recommend that set-up for display :giggle It was teetering on the brink of disaster! Thankfully the kids were still in bed so they weren't around shaking the floor!
      Tree City likes this.
    • gduncan
      Oh my goodness! First of all, your page is fabulous! You did a great job on displaying and photographing your camera collection. That is a collection to be proud of. I enjoyed reading your journaling. :happydance
    • londoncuppa
      Tracie, I just love this page and the bravery you showed to get the pic! lol.... That's why **YOUR PAGE IS A FROGGY FAVORITE!**
      tkradtke likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love the graphic feel to your design and the minimal use of elements. The black and white colour scheme goes with the photo so well. And I really like that title font.
      tkradtke likes this.
    • tkradtke
    • lizziet5
      Congratulations tkradtke, your page has been featured at Gallery Standouts! (April 1st)
      tkradtke likes this.
    • tkradtke
    • jjpederson125
      WOW WOW WOW!!!! Awesome collection. AMAZING layout!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    tkradtke
    Date:
    Apr 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    128.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    541px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).