Nemla

Calories-

Calories-
Nemla, May 28, 2021
Description:
NBK Design Sarcastic Fantastic .
The Lilypad :: Bundles + Collections :: Sarcastic Fantastic {All in one Bundles} options (the-lilypad.com)
Cfile inner shadows
Photos; pixabay ( obviously ) and mine
MrsPeel likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful blending here my friend.. I am giggling re the sarcasm quote. I wish that everyday too as I am doing my exercise and seeing no changes! I love the selfie blend too.. so subtle but I love how this has the charm of your humor my friend! Love all the brush work.. you look like you had a blast as you created this.. how fun :)
      Nemla likes this.
    • Nemla
      @cfile yeah it was fun to do, and I do like this kind of humour . Thanks for the lovely compliment
      cfile likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      OMG I am also laughing, very loud (hope not to wake Sarita up!!!) love the word art, the gorgeous background in contrast with the photo and that little photo blended, almost hiding.... so delighted to see you more in the gallery!!!!! I m gonna need to make more time to come stop in more pages!!! You know I love you!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]
      Nemla likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    May 28, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    231.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).